Updated: Mar 16
Have you heard of the latest wellness trend? Some call it assisted stretching, total body stretching, lazy yoga, full body stretching...
At Aviva Family Chiropractic we call it Stretch Therapy Massage.
Stretch Therapy Massage is a technique that provides a complete body stretch that is effective and comfortable.
We combine Assisted Stretching with Chiropractic Adjustments. This stretching technique prepares the body to receive a chiropractic adjustment more comfortably and gently.
Stretch Therapy Massage has gained popularity because of its many benefits:
• Provides a full body stretch
• Increased flexibility and mobility
• Relieves pain and muscle tightness
• Provides stress relief and relaxation
• Increased energy levels
• Increases blood circulation and lymphatic flow
• Increased athletic ability and coordination due to muscle stretching
• Releases tension in low back and neck
• Prepares the body to receive a chiropractic adjustment
Stretch Therapy is a wonderful addition to an all-around approach to good health and relaxation.